Budget Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ in year. Fluffy and moist Blackberry Lemon Cake Roll (Swiss Roll) that's easier than you think! Impress everyone with this show-stopping Blackberry Watch the Blackberry Lemon Cake Roll Video: The combination of blackberries and lemon just makes my mouth water. You can make this cake roll.
You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are closer in size to the Hostess or Little Debbie snacks we love. Rich and totally irresistible, this chocolate cake roll is for chocolate lovers everywhere. Follow this carefully explained step-by-step recipe and the. You take care of business frying sear Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ employing 14 instructions together with 15 along with. Here you go realize.
compound of Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★
- then of ■ sponge cake (35cm × 24cm, 14×9.5 inch).
- add 5 of eggs (M size), 250g.
- give 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 90g.
- This 3/5 cup of cake flour, 80g.
- add 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. of honey, 10g.
- then of ■ cream.
- This 1 of and 1/3 cup heavy cream, 300ml.
- add 1.5 Tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- then of about 1 Tbsp. condensed milk, 20g.
- give of about 1.5 tsp. honey, 10g.
- Prepare of about 1 tsp. brandy.
- You need 10 drops of vanilla essence.
- This of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Baking Without eggs is one of my biggest passion. Here is a simply delightful recipe for an eggless Chocolate Swiss Roll. This giant gluten free Swiss roll cake recipe proves once and for all that it's not too hard to make a beautiful rolled dessert. Divide between prepared pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into center of each cake comes out.
Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbtCO6Ax8Wo&t=16s.
- 【preparation】①Line a baking tray with parchment paper. ②Boil water in a large pot. ③Sift flour. ④Preheat a oven to 392 ºF..
- 【preparation】⑤Warm milk and honey together. (microwave 600 W 30 sec.) Mix it well..
- Lightly beat egg. Add sugar and mix well. Warm it with hot water while mixing until it gets to body temperature..
- Take it out of the hot water. Whip it with hand mixer on high speed. If it becomes heavy, whip on low speed to change big bubbles into small bubbles..
- Whip well until it falls smoothly and its trace remains for a moments. Add milk and honey and mix well on low speed..
- Add the flour in 4 parts while sifting it again and fold it each time. After putting all the flour, fold further..
- Fold until it falls smoothly and its trace soon disappear. (If its trace remains, fold more. Make it loose than normal sponge cake batter.).
- Pour it into the baking tray and spread it with a dough scraper. Bake it at 356 ºF for 15 minutes..
- Drop the tray to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the tray and cool down..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Add condensed milk and honey when it has thickened. Add brandy and vanilla essence when it form soft peaks..
- Peel the parchment paper from the cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake. Thin the cream of the edge..
- Roll it through plastic wrap. Push the cake into the cream a little. Lift the middle of the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it in a parchment paper. Let it sit in a fridge overnight. (If you let it sit overnight, the cake will be get more moist.).
- It's all done. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.).
This raspberry chocolate Swiss roll is made with fluffy chocolate sponge cake, filled with loads of fresh raspberries, raspberry liqueur, and a fluffy whipped cream frosting! Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe updates? The best roll rake recipe made for making jelly roll cakes. Swiss roll cakes are also a type of roll cake but to me, a swiss roll cake is a chocolate sponge with a cream filling and then covered in chocolate.