Brand new Indian fish cakes pre-owned. This Fish Cutlet Recipe or Indian Fish Cakes is made with homemade Indian mix. Its a very easy and quick recipe to follow. In India we call Fish cakes as.
These Indian style fish cakes are packed with the amazing flavours of Goa. The egg helps the fish cakes stay together. Personally I find that this gives them a spongy texture that I'm not that crazy about. You arrange grilling blanch Indian fish cakes working 10 process so 3 furthermore. Here is how you finish.
ingredients of Indian fish cakes
- use 4 of fish fillets.
- give 1 cup of coconut milk.
- also 2 tbs of curry powder.
- also 4 tbs of ginger paste/ split.
- also 2 tbs of garlic/minced.
- You need half of onion/minced.
- You need 1 of chilli/ minced.
- This half of pack crackers/ crushed.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Shape this into four rough cakes, coat them with flour and either freeze on a baking sheet until solid, or fry in a frying pan with. This Indian style baked fish can be served as it is or as a side to any rice based dish or noodles. Take care not to char the fish while grilling, charred meat is not healthy. Do adjust the spice and red chili.
Indian fish cakes ingredients
- Heat coconut milk add 2tbs ginger and curry powder. Then add fish and cook till done. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, chat masala, crackers, cooled fish, and egg. Mix well and put in fridge for 30 min..
- After cooled in fridge. Make patties. Heat oil and fry till golden brown. Enjoy!!.
Discover smart, unique perspectives on Indian Fish Cakes and the topics that matter most to you like fish cutlets, and indian fish cutlets. She is a French Immersion student, hence the photo label Gateau de Poisson. This very simple dish was a staple on many Newfoundland kitchen tables for who knows. A fishcake (sometimes written as fish cake) is a culinary dish consisting of filleted fish or other seafood minced or ground, mixed with a starchy food, and fried. Asian-style fishcakes usually contain fish with salt, water, flour and egg.