Avoid Gingerbread Mug Cake website. Learn how to make my Gingerbread Mug Cake recipe for a spicy, delicious seasonal mug cake you can make in just minutes!. A cold-weather, holiday, cozy favorite to whip up in two minutes or less. When the autumn leaves begin to change into brilliant colors, and the nights grow darker and longer, the oh-so-familiar scent of.
The easiest way to make this mug cake recipe is right in the mug! Add all ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, gingerbread spice, egg, oil, honey, molasses) into the cup and whisk them together until well combined. A fork works well, but if you have a mini whisk that is even better - and faster. You prepare steeping boil Gingerbread Mug Cake adopting 8 procedure furthermore 2 furthermore. Here you go nail it.
modus operandi of Gingerbread Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana - mashed.
- You need 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- This 1/4 Cup of Organic Apple Sauce.
- add 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- This 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- a little 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- a little 2 of Egg Whites.
- give 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Add the egg, molasses, vanilla, and salt and beat again until smooth and fully combined. The base of this gingerbread mug cake is banana, just like my chocolate mug cake! Make sure you have an organic quality molasses and fresh ginger to make that gingerbread flavor! Add molasses, milk, and sugar to the melted butter and whisk with a fork until evenly combined.
Gingerbread Mug Cake in succession
- Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable safe bowl. Microwave for around 2:15-2:30min until soft and fluffy (like a cake!)..
- Top with anything you like! (I topped it with extra banana, blueberries, and peanut butter) 👍.
If you have access to a microwave, it takes less than a minute to whip up, but for those without, there is a tested oven option! For such a fluffy yet tender cake, you'd be surprised that this mug cake contains no butter, oil, grains, sugar or dairy! Spicy Gingerbread Mug Cake Quick and easy gingerbread for one made right in your microwave! Gingerbread Spice Keto Low Carb Mug Cake. Make sure that you use a microwave safe cup for this recipe.