Deals Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ special. Sift the flour and salt into a medium bowl. Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ It's fun to see different patterns every time you cut the cake. This rich marble pound cake is moist and oh-so-decadent!
Raise your hand if you have a hard time choosing between chocolate and vanilla. So suffice it to say, I'm pretty pleased obsessed with this marble pound cake that beautifully features BOTH. Use high-quality butter and chocolate for this pound cake recipe, the flavor of these two ingredients are dominant. You close frying barbecue Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ adopting 11 procedure furthermore 10 than. Here is how you hit.
method of Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆
- also of ・140ｇ(4.9 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of ・100ｇ(1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- use of ・120ｇ egg (2 eggs, LL size), room temperature.
- This of ・30ｇ(6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- then of ・5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- This of ・120ｇ(1 cup) cake flour.
- add of ・3ｇ(3/4 tsp) baking powder.
- also of ・50ｇ(2.5 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- a little of ・10ｇ (5 tsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- a little of ・1 Tbsp milk.
- a little of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This is an older recipe and it makes a very rich and moist pound cake. If you like a lighter chocolate, just add the smaller amount. Either way, this cake is delicious, enjoy! Make the cake: Sift the cake flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ compound
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/pDjBx9ijBis.
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan and tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour and baking powder and sift it twice ; set aside..
- Cream the butter. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for one and a half mins. Mix it with a whisk until whitish. (for about 5-7 mins).
- Beat eggs lightly until it gets watery. Add 1 Tbsp egg at a time to the butter mixture (for 3 times). Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy. Add the remaining egg in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Sift almond flour in the mixture and mix well. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well..
- Add dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little..
- Transfer 175 g (6.2 oz) batter into a other bowl. Put cocoa powder in the bowl while sifting with a tea strainer. Fold it 20 times and add 1 Tbsp milk. Fold it until well combined..
- Flatten the plain batter. Put blobs of cocoa batter in some places, leaving a little space between each batter. Fold it only 3 times..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Shake the pan or give light shocks to flatten the batter. Bake it at 170℃ / 338F for 45 mins..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Leave to cool for 15-20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan and wrap it with plastic wrap twice while it's warm. Let it sit overnight at room temperature. Slice and serve..
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Pound cake is the perfect vehicle for a marble cake because everyone loves a pound cake all on its own anyway. Once you take a standard vanilla pound cake batter and swirl it with a Mexican Hot Chocolate flavored one, you're really just improving on a classic dessert that you'd be hard pressed to find someone who isn't going to want a slice. Serve it as a Memorial Day dessert. Marble bundt cake: a classic dessert that is so beloved.