Achieve Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake in year. This is a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. A vanilla sponge cake is filled with fresh homemade strawberry jam and vanilla flavored cream cheese frosting, served with fresh strawberries, such a wonderful dessert to prepare for your. Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake is a light and refreshing cake that's perfect for summer!
Roll into strawberry season with this gorgeous strawberry cake roll: a delicate almond sponge cake decorated with a cute strawberry design and filled with strawberry whipped cream. The Japanese are really on to something with these patterned cake rolls. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla. You accomplish broiling french fry Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake applying 14 prescription furthermore 16 and. Here you go finish.
compound of Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake
- then of 🍰 Cake.
- This 4 of egg yolks (about 75 g).
- add 35 g of granulated white sugar, for yolks.
- also 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- a little 40 ml of (2 tbsp+2 tsp) whole milk.
- give 40 ml of (2 tbsp+2 tsp) vegetable oil.
- This 72 g of cake flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- give 4 of egg whites (about 145 g).
- then 56 g of granulated white sugar, for egg whites.
- You need of 🍓 Filling.
- a little 9 of fresh strawberries, stems removed.
- then 180 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- use 1/2 tbsp of granulated white sugar, adjust to taste.
Place the cake on the counter and unroll. This strawberry cake roll is by far one of the easiest and most delicious desserts you can make in under an hour and a half from start to finish. In a large mixing bowl, sift in cake flour, sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. How to Roll a Strawberry Short Cake Roll and Other Tips.
Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake ingredients
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper hanging out the sides. I used 9.5"x 14.5" (24cm x 37cm) baking tray..
- Separate egg whites from yolks into different bowls. Wipe the bowl for egg whites with white vinegar to get rid of grease and residue. Egg whites containing broken yolk will also not beat properly..
- Add sugar into the bowl of yolks and mix using a hand whisk. Add in vanilla, milk, and oil. Mix again. Then mix in sifted flour and salt until combined. Set aside..
- Using a mixer, beat egg white until foamy. Once the bubbles become small and tightened, gradually add sugar with the mixer running. Beat until stiff peak..
- At this point, preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue into the yolk mixture. Mix with a whisk until combined..
- Pour the yolk mixture into the leftover meringue. Switching to a silicone spatula, quickly but gently fold the mixture to combine. To preserve the airiness of this cake, do not overmix it..
- Pour the batter into prepared tray. Spread it evenly with a scraper. Then tap two times onto the counter to release little air bubbles..
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove their stems. Wipe dry and set aside in the fridge..
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, remove it from the pan onto a counter or cooling rack. Peel off the paper around the edges. Let it cool to room temperature..
- In a big bowl, beat heavy cream and sugar until stiff peak..
- Cover the cake with a parchment paper, then flip it over. Carefully peel off the bottom paper. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream, then line the strawberries horizontally..
- Spread the leftover whipped cream against the strawberries. Then holding the bottom paper, roll the cake over. Tuck as needed to tighten the rolling..
- Wrap it with the paper and store in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour..
- Unwrap the cake. For a nice clean cut, dip the knife into hot water and wipe it dry. Then trim off the edge and slice the cake. Heat and wipe the knife before every cut..
Time and patience are your friends. For the strawberry filling, put a third of the strawberries in a blender or food processor with the (Don't overmix here or you will knock out the air and the Swiss roll will lose its sponginess. Remove the sponge from the oven and turn the cake out onto a sheet of baking paper sprinkled with caster. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on a clean, slightly damp kitchen towel. Place cake on top, remove parchment paper and roll up.