Best Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake promo. And I think I've found the recipe that fits the bill: buttermilk blueberry breakfast cake. On an old photocopied sheet of paper in my mother's hand writing, I spotted a note: "Baby Boy's Favorite." Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake is so easy to throw together for breakfast. It is incredibly moist, buttery, and bursting with fresh blueberries inside.
The buttermilk makes this moist and delicious. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture a little at a time, alternating with the buttermilk; fold in the blueberries. Buttermilk-Blueberry Breakfast Cake recipe: Try this Buttermilk-Blueberry Breakfast Cake recipe, or contribute your own. You achieve brewing parboil Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake adopting 10 technique furthermore 5 along with. Here is how you do justice.
process of Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- a little 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 large lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (set aside 1 tablespoon for sprinkling).
- Prepare 1 of egg, room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- use 2 cups of all-purpose flour (set aside 1/4 cup of this to toss with the blueberries).
- You need 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- also 1 tsp. of kosher salt.
- use 2 cups of fresh blueberries, picked over.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk, see recipe below.
Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. After the batter is mostly combined. This buttermilk blueberry cake is perfect for any occasion. It makes a great breakfast cake, snack cake, dessert cake, or tea cake.
Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake prescription
- How to Make Buttermilk from Scratch: Scale this recipe up as needed. Place 2 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice in a liquid measuring cup. Fill cup with milk (2% or whole is best) until it reaches the 1/2-cup line. Let stand for five minutes. Use as directed..
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, cream the butter with the lemon zest and the 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon of sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Meanwhile, toss the blueberries with ¼ cup of flour, then whisk together the remaining flour, baking powder and salt..
- Add half of the flour mixture to the batter, and stir with spatula to incorporate. Add all of the buttermilk. Stir. Add remaining flour, and stir until flour is absorbed. Fold in the blueberries. (Leave excess flour from the blueberry bowl behind.).
- Grease an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray. If you have parchment paper on hand, line the pan with parchment on top of the butter. Spread the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the batter with the remaining tablespoon of sugar. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes — a 9-inch pan will be done in closer to 35 minutes; an 8-inch pan usually needs 40 to 45 minutes. Check with a toothpick for doneness. If necessary, return pan to oven for a couple of more minutes. (Note: Baking for as long as 10 m.
This Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake is just the way to beat the winter blues. I am tempted to make some tonight. This recipe begins with the magical combination of blueberries and lemon. Welcome back to a pinch of love! Don't forget to like this video, comment ,and share this with a friend!!