Big *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE on sale. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie!
I had a lot of chocolate chip cookies left over after Christmas, so I made this cake using the idea of a graham cracker cake. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you've all been waiting for! And yes, it's worth the wait. You operate sizzling reduce *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE employing 15 instructions moreover 7 together with. Here is how you make hay.
prescription of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- This 2 cups of AP flour.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- This 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- This 1 tsp of baking soda.
- give 2 sticks of butter.
- use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- use 1 cup of white sugar.
- This 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- This of Optional Frosting.
- a little 1 stick of butter.
- also 1 tsp of vanilla.
- use 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- use 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place was because Ava doesn't like traditional birthday cake. An easy to make and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake that's perfect for any occasion. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Indulgent chocolate chip cookie cake is soft and rich in the center, chewy on the edges, studded with chocolate chips, and decorated with chocolate buttercream.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE program
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
This fun dessert comes together quickly- skip the cookie dough chilling and rolling into individual cookie dough balls. Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if desired. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies!