Cure Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake for cheap. Healthy fitness recipe for upside-down banana coconut cake that is low in calories. If you are one of the lovers of sweet recipes, you should definitely try our banana coconut upside-down cake with a low number of calories that will supply your body with a dose of energy. Learn how to make Banana-Coconut Upside-Down Cake.
Then you have to try this banana version. Add the brown sugar and salt and cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Everyone will go bananas for this upside-down dessert! You achieve browning griddle Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake practicing 7 modus operandi moreover 5 together with. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
instructions of Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- a little 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- give 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- add 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- a little 2 of Eggs.
- add of Coconut Oil Spray.
Even better than the dessert itself: The recipe makes two cakes, which means you get seconds. This easy to make Banana Coconut Upside Down Cake is ooey gooey and delicious. Just made the banana upside down cake, it was great. I greased the pan really well with coconut oil and it came out of the pan easily.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake one at a time
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
It did not flow over the pan as others have. Amazing and moist banana cake topped with rich banana-caramel layer. This delicious Banana Upside Down Cake has rich flavor thanks to mashed bananas in the batter, a layer of banana slices and caramel sauce on top. Banana Upside Down Cake is an incredibly moist and flavorful dessert, but it makes a great breakfast or snack, too. My grandmother gave me my first cast iron skillet Sometimes I add drained maraschino cherries to this banana skillet dessert and serve it with a ice cream.