Achieve Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups discount. Creamy almond butter smooshed in between two layers of dark chocolate, can't get any better than that! This week is my son's birthday week. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan.
Every time I make my vegan peanut butter cups, they disappear so fast I can't even keep up!. Since that recipe was so well loved, I decided to make a similar recipe using almond butter. These chocolate almond butter cups are just as good as their peanut butter friends, and daresay I think I might like them even better! You undertake baking scorch Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups employing 5 procedure together with 4 moreover. Here is how you gain.
receipt of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- give 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- give 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- use 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- This 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- a little 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
How to make vegan almond butter cups. When the almond butter and powdered sugar are mixed together the mix is very dry, but the resulting flavor and texture is actually perfection. Vegan Almond Butter Cups with Crispy Quinoa The center is light and fluffy but then there is a little crunch. Kind of like if a chocolate crunch bar and a peanut butter cup hooked up.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups ingredients
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Whisk the coconut oil, cocoa powder, sweetener, and a pinch of salt. Fill a regular size muffin tin with paper liners. Divide remaining chocolate amongst the cups. Use almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower butter if you prefer. Before I went vegan, we had a small vegan restaurant near us.