Brand name tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff special. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless.
For added protein, add some leftover tofu scramble or a sprinkle of canned black beans. Sweet potato and tofu tacos aren't just for breakfast, you can eat them at any time of day, but if you're craving something warm and savory for your morning Today I was ravenous within a half an hour of waking up. I was craving something warm and savory, so I whipped up these sweet potato and tofu. You complete baking barbecue tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff working 12 technique also 14 along with. Here you go win.
technique of tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff
- Prepare 1 packages of tofu.
- You need 4 of potatos.
- add 1 packages of white corn tortillas.
- give 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- add 1 of vegeable oil.
- a little 1 of salt pepper.
- This 1 of garlic salt.
- then 1 of greek yogurt for topping.
- use 1 head of lettuce shredded for topping.
- also 1 of guacomole for topping.
- This 1 of shredded jack cheese for topping.
- This 1 cup of queso fresco for topping.
And best of all, my kids really liked it - in fact they wolfed it down. You may of course be doing #DryJanuary this year, but if not, this Thai Red Tofu and Sweet Potato Curry would go beautifully with a Gewurztraminer or a Riesling. We added lettuce and tomato for the tacos along with a side of. These Crispy Potato Tacos are based on a one of the first recipes I ever posted here.
tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff one at a time
- dice 4 large russet potatoes (peeling is optional ).
- heat up a pan with vegetable oil enough to coat pan and some for potatoes.
- drain tofu now cut into small cubes.
- now add tofu in with potatoes cook for 5 mins until Browning occurs.
- add salt pepper chili powder and garlic salt.
- heat a large pot with oil enough oil to fry these bad boys.
- Now warm up some tortillas in microwave about 30 seconds.
- take your tofu &potatoes and place 2 tbl spoons into the white corn tortillas.
- you may use toothpick to hold together. the taco. (I use my hands. I'm careful) I hold into oil until formed into a taco shape. then I use my tongs cuz I don't want to get burned. use tongs to turn tacos on each side until browned.
- once lightly browned to a crisp i take my tacos out and using paper towels i line a large bowl ( to allow excess oil to drain) and then repeat thus until all your tofu& potatoes mixture is gone and your bowl is filled up with amazing tacos.
- Greek yogurt is my healthier version of sour cream (considering we just fried these bad boys ).
- guacamole homemade. or store bought the recipe is easy.
- now top your tacos with all your toppings (cheese lettuce. guacamole. yogurt) and don't forget hot sauce or salsa.
- rice & beans would be an awesome side dish for this meal. now enjoy!!!.
But one thing that hasn't changed is my love of potatoes and my love of tacos! This taco recipe is still based on the These are such a great vegetarian/vegan taco option that even my meat eating husband loves! This sweet potato taco recipe is an old favorite that I wanted to re-share with you. I first started making these sweet potato tacos years ago, but it's one of those recipes that I come back to time and time again because it's such a filling & flavorful vegetarian weeknight dinner option. These Sweet Potato Tacos are gluten free, vegan, healthy, and oh yeah, absolutely DE-LICIOUS!