Deal with Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup site. In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil. Peas can be a side dish, part of an appetizer or a colorful part of a main dish. We're looking ahead at a prolonged weekend, as it's a holiday on Monday in our country.
Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Got this recipe online a couple years ago. I've tweaked it a little bit and will probably continue to experiment by throwing other vegetables in. You operate simmering simmer Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup accepting 7 program including 12 steps. Here you are arrive.
technique of Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup
- give 1 packages of Celery.
- You need 1 packages of Vegetarian Sausages.
- also 3 can of Garden Peas.
- also 3 tsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- use 6 large of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- give 2 dash of Vegetable Oil.
- a little 2 clove of Garlic.
It's a great soup for a cold day when I know I won't have time to cook dinner. I usually make a batch and freeze what we don't eat. It tastes the same when reheated after the freezer, but the texture does change slightly. This meatless vegan pea and ham soup uses smoked tempeh to replace the meat and is made the traditional way using split peas which gives it a nice thick and creamy texture.
Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup procedure
- Wash and then slice the celery.
- Slice The Sauasages.
- Heat the sausages and oil in a pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery. Heat for a further 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the 2 litres water to the stock cubes..
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes then stir untill dissolved.
- Open and drain the peas. Wash in a colander.
- Add the stock and peas to the pan.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Add dried mixed herbs and crushed garlic.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with a nice big peice of crusty bread and butter :-).
This warming hearty homemade soup is the perfect vegan or vegetarian meal for a cold winters day served with a nice fresh piece of crusty bread or crusty croutons. Although traditional black-eyed pea recipes call for salt pork to season the nutritious legume, this recipe is vegan. It's a hot dish that's delicious paired with rice or another grain. Add some chopped bacon, pork, or sausage if you're in the mood for a meaty dish. How to make vegan pea soup.