Bargain Basbusa Cake online. This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make. Basbousa is a traditional Egyptian - middle eastern sweet cake. Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut.
Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft. Basbousa: Almond Coconut Semolina Cake Recipe. Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup. You prepare simmering panfry Basbusa Cake employing 12 instructions moreover 7 as well as. Here is how you pull off.
instructions of Basbusa Cake
- also 1 cup of semolina.
- also 1 cup of milk powder.
- use 1/4 cup of oil.
- give 3/4 cup of sugar.
- add 2 can of nestle cream.
- add 1 tbls of baking powder.
- give of Sauce:.
- also 1 can of evaporated milk.
- a little 1/4 cup of sugar.
- also of Toppings/design.
- then of Pistacio powder & sliced.
- also of Coconut dried, shredded.
Today, I'm sharing my aunt Maha's special recipe! Basbousa Aka Harissa (Coconut Yogurt Semolina Cake). While the cake is baking, Mix all the ingredients for the syrup and place in saucepan on high until it boils. Another very quick and easy recipe " Basbusa Cake " or " Suji Ka Cake ".
Basbusa Cake procedure
- Prepare all ingredients. Then preheat the oven 150°c..
- In a mixing bowl, put all ingredients and mix it well. Until the mixture will mix each other..
- In a round removable base pan, grease oil or tahina then put the mixture..
- Put inside the oven with the heat of 180°, for only 20 minutes down only and after that open up to become brown..
- For the sauce, in cooking pan put milk and sugar then bring to the fire,let it to boil once then remove from fire and put inside the refregirator to become cold before putting up the cake..
- When the cake cooked, put the sauce up,let the cake absob the sauce then put the toppings. Its up to you on how you design up..
- Enjoy this dessert, you will love it...
Its a Eid Special Cake anyone can make it without any hassle. Basbousa cake is a nice sweet-smelling made with baking powder, semolina, all-purpose flour Let's learn how to make basbousa cake recipe with coconut (in Urdu) with step. This traditional Middle Eastern dessert comes together in just one Basbousa (Semolina Cake). Recipe adapted from Vian Alnidawi and Sara Nassr. Basbousa is a pastry typical of the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkans made from semolina and ground almonds, that is soaked in flavored syrup.