Benefit Coffee Banana Cake Loaf special. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread recipe is always a crowd pleaser and makes a fantastic holiday dessert! I feel like there is something important that I may or may not have made a double batch of topping to cover this one loaf of bread. I usually double the recipe and make two loaves.
I had a ton of banana's that were becoming overripe on the counter along with almost a shelf of frozen banana's in the freezer I've been saving for a day when I felt up to baking, and I knew I was long overdue to make a couple loaves of Banana Bread. It will make it easier to remove from the pan without it coming apart. Banana cake is great with coffee or tea. You pull off broiling scald Coffee Banana Cake Loaf testing 10 process furthermore 3 moreover. Here you are gain.
modus operandi of Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- This 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- give 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- This 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- a little 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- then 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- This 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- use 2 of large eggs.
- a little 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- a little 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
For afternoon tea, I recommend the following recipes. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. This coffee cake is perfectly moist and is loaded with streusel. We're talkin' streusel on top AND a layer of it in the middle!
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
PLUS there is more sweetness added with This coffee cake looks divine! I totally understand your banana dilemma. Johnny loves them some days and smashes them other days… Banana Coffee Cake. What's not to love about this simple, moist and yummy banana coffee cake with chocolate, walnuts and coconut flakes as the filling. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread has a super moist banana bread base, two cinnamon-sugar swirls, plus a crunchy cinnamon crumb topping.