Directions Date/Oat Bars discount.
You complete stewing brew Date/Oat Bars proving 8 receipt as a consequence 5 and. Here you are attain.
technique of Date/Oat Bars
- also 1/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- give 1 cup of Water.
- also 20 of Pitted dates.
- a little 1/2 cup of Water.
- then 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- add 1 cup of Raisins.
- use 1/2 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
Date/Oat Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit..
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds and cup of water. Set aside to form a gel..
- In a small bowl, microwave the dates and 1/2 cup water on high for 30 seconds. Blend the mixture until it forms a smooth paste..
- In a separate bowl, mix oats, sunflower seeds, raisins, and cinnamon. Stir in date paste and chia seed mixture..
- Pour into a lined or greased 8x8" baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Once cooled, cut into bars of desired size..