Auction Baked Falafel review.
You work stewing pressure-cook Baked Falafel applying 9 compound as well as 6 furthermore. Here you are nail it.
compound of Baked Falafel
- a little 1 can of chickpeas (400g).
- also 1 of onion.
- then 1 of garlic clove.
- then 1 bunch of parsley or cilantro.
- use 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- This 1 tsp of sesame oil or tahini.
- then 1 of salt and pepper.
- use 1 of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
Baked Falafel receipt
- Preheat your oven to 250°C.
- Combine chickpeas, diced onion, minced garlic, cilantro/parsley and lemon juice and pulse a few times in a blender.
- Then add the seasoning and flour. Pulse juste to combine, it's better to have big chunks in your falafel than ending up with hummus.
- With damp hands, mold mixture into balls, I made about 12 golf ball sized falafel, and put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Flatten them slightly with a damp spoon, brush them gently with olive oil on both sides, sprinkle on some salt and put them in the oven for 20-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- You really need to keep a close eye on them, they burn fast. If you have a strong oven, you may want to lower your oven temperature and bake them for only 15-20 minutes. Enjoy :).