Directions Golden fried bananas online. These pan fried cinnamon bananas are soooooo good! They only take a few minutes to make and they transform boring old bananas into a drool-worthy snack or dessert. I eat my pan fried bananas all on their own, but they would taste amazing (seriously AMAZING) served over ice cream.
Peel the bananas and slice each one in half lengthwise, then across into chunks about three inches long. Dip the banana pieces into the batter and shallow fry in hot oil for a few minutes or until golden brown all over. Drain quickly on a wire rack or paper towel, and serve warm. You arrange steaming pressure-cook Golden fried bananas employing 4 compound as a consequence 6 also. Here you are score.
program of Golden fried bananas
- then 2 of Yellow bananas.
- use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- This of sugar, ( although I used agave sweetener).
Great recipe for Golden fried bananas. My grandma used to make me this when I was very very young. It was probably one of the first things I ever learned to cook. Now that I'm being trained in the culinary arts, I've used the techniques learned to improve on my ability to make them.
Golden fried bananas program
- Heat oil ( I used coconut oil for health benefits and taste preference but any fat will work including butter) on medium heat.
- Peel and split banana into desired sized pieces, you can either slice it or break it apart using your hands. Personally I use the 3 sections the banana already has and separate it and break pieces about the size of my thumb..
- Evenly distribute the oil on the pan and place banana in.
- While it is cooking add sugar or preferred sweetener and the small bit of salt.
- Move bananas around every so often because when they start to soften they get sticky, so keep a close eye and flip the pieces to get them evenly golden..
- Cook until desired texture. I like mine a little bit charred on the outside but not burnt. Enjoy.
The combination of bananas, coconut oil and cinnamon is delightful. There's no need for added sugar or honey in this recipe. Each of the ingredients is naturally sweet. And while obviously not low in carbs, bananas are quite good for you. You'll only need three simple ingredients to make fried bananas.