Auction Spiced Banana Bread Muffins website.
You organize steaming curry Spiced Banana Bread Muffins applying 12 instructions including 7 including. Here you go effect.
prescription of Spiced Banana Bread Muffins
- also 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- also 1 tsp of baking soda.
- give 4 medium of to large VERY ripe bananas (plenty of brown and very soft).
- give 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- a little 2 large of eggs.
- add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- add 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- add 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- then 1/3 cup of light olive oil or canola oil.
- then 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Spiced Banana Bread Muffins modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one 12 count muffin tin as well as the inner 6 wells of a second tin (or a 6 count tin lol). Can also spray with Pam for Baking as a shortcut. Note: You can line with paper liners instead, but sometimes muffins stick to the paper so I prefer the greasing method..
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside..
- Place peeled bananas, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves into a large bowl. Mash everything together until well combined. It will be lumpy and that is fine. Note: You can use the back of a large fork or wooden spoon for this, but I prefer a handheld potato masher. Works perfectly every time..
- Add oil and vanilla to liquid mix and vigorously stir about 10 times around. The oil won't blend in completely at this time and this is fine. Add all of flour mixture to bowl at one time. Stir and fold gently into liquid mix until just combined but no dry clumps remain (the oil should now be blended in). Do not over stir..
- Fill each greased well of muffin tins about 2/3 full until batter is all used up. Place in oven and bake 18 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a couple muffins comes out clean. Mine took a full 20..
- Let muffins cool in tins for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an air tight container. Will keep stored in the fridge for about a week or on the counter a few days..
- Alterations: To make into a loaves grease and flour 2, 8x3" loaf pans, divide batter equally into each and bake at 350°F for 45 minites to 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Can also make these "low fat, low cholesterol" by replacing the eggs and oil with unsweetened applesauce. Sub 1/4 c per egg and equal exchange for the oil (1/3 c). Make as you would with the original ingredients..