Big Green Beans & Egg Noodles special. Green beans are the unripe, young fruit and protective pods of various cultivars of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). Immature or young pods of the runner bean (Phaseolus coccineus). Whether called green beans, snap beans or string beans, bean plants (Phaseolus vulgaris) are easy to grow.
Green beans, also known as French beans or snap beans, are tender, elongated, firm yet flexible edible pods of the bean plant. The beans are one of the delights of vegetarian lovers for their. Green beans are also called string beans. You complete grilling sizzle Green Beans & Egg Noodles adopting 12 receipt together with 7 along with. Here you go arrive.
compound of Green Beans & Egg Noodles
- You need 1 package of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- also 1 (1 lb) of package ground beef.
- use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- then 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- then 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- add 1 (16 ounce) of package frozen cut green beans, thawed.
- use 2 tablespoons of margarine, added at end of recipe.
- use of Parmesan cheese (sprinkle).
They are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, among other important nutrients. They are a favorite among most families and are a part of many delectable dishes. Green beans, also called snap beans or string beans, are a staple in many kitchens across the United States. They're a beloved side dish at family potlucks, holiday meals, and nightly dinners.
Green Beans & Egg Noodles instructions
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat....
- Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender......
- Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well......
- Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well....Heat on very low heat......
- Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well....
- Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well.....I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture.....
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
This is the third most popular garden plant (after tomato and peppers). Green beans give a large harvest for the amount of work that they require. So here is the skinny on green beans. Green bean varieties come in bush and pole types. Both bush and pole beans have dozens of cultivars, from broad, meaty Roma types to thin and delicate French filet beans (haricorts verts).