Alleviate Spam and Egg Sushi Roll review.
You move brewing parboil Spam and Egg Sushi Roll using 15 prescription as well as 6 as a consequence. Here is how you get there.
program of Spam and Egg Sushi Roll
- give 1 can of Spam or Spam Lite cut into 1" strips.
- add 1/2 of soy sauce.
- also 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- also 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- use 4 cups of cooked sushi/sticky rice.
- add 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 of cucumbers and/or carrots cut into 1/2"strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise (use Japanese mayo like Kewpie if you can).
- then sheets of Nori/seaweed.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- a little of Dipping sauce: soy sauce and wasabi.
- also 1/2 cup of water to seal Nori roll.
- Prepare of Bamboo mat and cling wrap to cover it.
- then of Optional: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
Spam and Egg Sushi Roll gradually
- In a bowl, while cooked rice is still hot, mix with rice vinegar, toasted sesame seeds (optional) and about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. Save the rest of the sugar for spam marinade. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce, oyster sauce, and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Marinate cut spam in sauce for at least 5 minutes. Fry/cook spam for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Beat eggs and cook just like how you would cook scrambled eggs (add salt and pepper to taste). Cut cooked scrambled eggs in 1" strips..
- Place Nori/seaweed sheet smooth/shiny side down. Place and spread a small amount of rice to a quarter of an inch thickness (about 3-4 tablespoons, we don't want to add too much as it might get too thick and difficult to roll). Make sure to leave about 2 inches of nori/seaweed sheet on the far end without rice to be able to seal it shut (by wetting it a little) after rolling..
- Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise. Roll Nori making sure to apply pressure to tighten the roll. Use a bamboo mat with cling wrap on top to help with the rolling process..
- To serve, cut each roll into eight pieces. Arrange sushi slices on platter. Decorate by squeezing mayonnaise on top. Chill and serve with dipping sauce..