Bonus Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs pre-owned. Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most When it comes to serving this skillet up, know that it works just as well for dinner as it does for breakfast. To make it even more filling, top it with a runny-yolked fried. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet.
I love nothing more than a good skillet breakfast. I prefer mine piled onto my plate and then I top it with a crispy-edged, runny-yolked, fried egg. Pat and Malloree like to cut everything up, mix it around to coat in the silky egg yolk, then they. You conclude sizzling parch Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs employing 12 procedure together with 4 along with. Here you are realize.
procedure of Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs
- use 5-6 of potatoes, washed ends cut off.
- also 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- then 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare Dash of seasoning salt and pepper.
- add of Parsley flakes to garnish.
- give 1 cup of sausage.
- This 3 slices of deli ham.
- add 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 piece of bread.
- This 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- This of Oil for frying.
Pan-seared baby potatoes tossed together with sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion, served with eggs prepared right in the pan! This easy and delicious breakfast skillet is perfect for any morning! Perfect for breakfast or brunch, this Sausage Potato Hash served with fried eggs, is a hearty, comforting, delicious meal and super easy to make. Place potatoes eggs and sauce in a microwavable dish.
Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs method
- Heat oil in a skillet and dice potatoes to desired size. The thinner they are sliced the fast they will cook. Stir in all dry seasonings except parsley and cook potatoes uncovered on low about 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside..
- Make a well in the pan and place sausage in the center and break up as it cooks using spatula. Cook until fully brown about 5 minutes..
- Dice ham or any deli meat you prefer and stir in and cook 2 more minutes..
- Place on plate and make your two eggs in a separate pan. I like over medium eggs but if you want scrambled in your skillet you can put them in the well and cook with the sausage. Place eggs on top of potato meat mixture and garnish with pepper and parsley flakes and cheese. Serve with a side of toast. Enjoy 😊.
Let cool so I can handle them then cube and fry up in sausage. I really like the pocket for the egg. I cook the eggs over low heat and top it all with cheddar and parmesan. Then I serve it with tortillas, stovetop. Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.