Auction Egg in a hole special. Melt the bacon grease in a non-stick pan over low heat. When the butter is all spread out, place the slice of bread in the skillet and crack the egg straight into the center of the hole. Featured in: Egg In A Hole For Camping Or The Comfort Of Home.
Eggs Benedict, featuring poached eggs, bacon, and hollandaise sauce atop an English muffin, was supposedly. Egg-in-a-HoleSometimes it's the simplest things that taste the best. These delicious little numbers define comfort food, are painfully easy to make, and When the butter is all spread out, place the piece of bread in the skillet and crack the egg straight into the center of hole. You look after stewing seethe Egg in a hole working 8 process so 3 moreover. Here is how you do justice.
modus operandi of Egg in a hole
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need of Butter.
- This of Eggs.
- a little of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- a little of Cookie cutter.
- This of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Garlic powder mix the seasoning I had garlic, ranch seasoning.
This egg in a hole recipe, made with bread, egg, butter, and sugar or Parmesan cheese, is a kid-friendly breakfast. I make this egg in a hole recipe exactly the way my mom made it. It's the same perfectly salty and sweet sandwich that fed me on so many mornings and. Toad in a hole, egg in a basket, egg in a hole…you say tomato, I say who really cares when you're discussing a fried egg in the belly of hot toast?
Egg in a hole procedure
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use a narrow glass or a biscuit cookie cutter to cut holes in the middle of each piece of bread. Butter the bread and holes. Place the bread and holes on a greased pan. Crack an egg into each hole. Sprinkle the egg with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the bread with the parmesan cheese and the garlic, ranch mixture seasoning (picture below) you can use garlic powder or omit it..
- Bake at 400 for 3 - 6 minutes, depending on how runny you want the yolk..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy..
The art of the hole in the middle (as it's called in my family) is in my blood. When an eight-year-old me refused to go near any form of protein, save for. Whatever you call it—one-eyed Jack, fireman's egg, chicken in a basket—an egg in a hole is a tidy way to get your fried egg on or, rather, in. In a pan, place the tomato, ham, and green onion. Cook over medium heat, stirring for about two minutes.