Bonus Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf site.
You succeed frying parch Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf using 11 receipt so 8 as a consequence. Here is how you pull off.
instructions of Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf
- then 15 g of wood ear mushrooms.
- add 20 g of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- give 4 of eggs.
- This 1/4 cup of milk.
- give 1 of small carrot shredded or grated.
- This 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- then 60 g of mung bean noodles glass noodles.
- a little 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- then 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- also 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf ingredients
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms in warm water for about 20 minutes. Once they are softened, squeeze out excess water in the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice both mushrooms..
- Soak mung bean noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes then cut them into 2 inch sections..
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites into a large bowl and save the 2 egg yolks in a small bowl for later use..
- Add milk into the large bowl and use a whisk to mix until homogenous. Add all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the large bowl and mix..
- Spray some oil in a mini loaf pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Smooth out he top surface as much as possible since anything that sticks out of the surface will likely to be charred during the air frying process..
- Air fry at 280F (140C) for 16-18 minutes until the egg is set..
- In the meantime, add a pinch of salt into the small bowl containing the egg yolks and mix..
- When the egg loaf is done, pour the egg yolk on top and spread it evenly over the egg loaf. Air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes until the egg yolks are hardened..