Build Chicken alfredo bread boat on sale. This Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat from Delish.com is the perfect appetizer to impress all of your friends with. Hollow out the inside of the bread with a serrated knife, emptying out excess bread with your hands if needed. Scoop alfredo into loaf, wrap in aluminum foil and bake until alfredo is warmed.
Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Careful — this Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat will be gone in seconds. Chicken alfredo is the definition of comfort food, and as the weather cools down, it's exactly what we're craving. You wrap up baking stew Chicken alfredo bread boat using 19 method also 10 steps. Here is how you do justice.
program of Chicken alfredo bread boat
- also of For dough.
- use 1 cup of water.
- use 1/2 c of whole milk.
- give 2 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- add 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- use 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- then 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Chicken alfredo.
- then 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- then 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- give 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- also 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- also 2 c of alfredo sauce.
- This 1 of egg beaten.
- also 3 tbsp of parsley.
This Chicken Alfredo Recipe uses peas and sweet red peppers for added color and texture. Served with wild rice for a tasty twist to the traditional Alfredo dish… Featuring Flammkuchen Bread Bowl, Pizza Bread Bowl, Cheese Fondue Bread Boat and Double Cheeseburger Bread Bowl. Using French bread as a base for pizza is such a great idea. You skip making the dough and the extra time necessary for rising.
Chicken alfredo bread boat gradually
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball..
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C)..
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick..
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough..
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown..
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately..
Just add your favorite toppings and bake. This stuffed French bread is like having pizza but so much better! Cooked chicken with a combination of broccoli. Spaghetti Squash Boats Recipe with chicken and creamy Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce. To make chicken and spaghetti squash boats I used one medium spaghetti squash because I couldn't find small ones at nearby grocery stores that day.