Brand new Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread on sale.
You wind up heating seethe Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread using 8 ingredients than 11 moreover. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
compound of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread
- use 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- add 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter Powder.
- a little 2 Cans of Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits.
- a little 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp).
- also 1 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar Packed.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- This 1 Cup of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Morsels.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread in succession
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small saucepan melt the butter..
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, vanilla, and salt..
- Once butter is melted remove from heat. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the rest of the ingredients in the next steps..
- In a large Ziploc bag combine granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to combine well. I used PB Fit peanut butter powder (this also goes great in pancakes.).
- Open biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all the biscuit pieces in bag with granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to thoroughly coat each piece. You could do this in a large bowl if you don't have a bag handy..
- Place a few biscuits pieces in pan to create a layer and then sprinkle a few chocolate morsel on top. Add more biscuit pieces and more chocolate. Continue until you have layered all the biscuits pieces and chocolate morsels evenly. Then pour the melted butter and sugar combination evenly over everything..
- To keep the chocolate from burning before the dough is cooked through I took a piece of aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray, and lightly covered the pan. Don't cover tightly or the biscuits won't have room to puff up. I also placed the bundt pan on a baking sheet before I put it in the oven incase anything bubbled over..
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 55 minutes (remove foil after the first 30.) Ovens vary so give it a check when you take the foil off. It's done when center of dough is cooked through..
- Remove from oven when cooked through and let cool for 20 minutes in pan..
- To turn out place plate or serving tray over pan and carefully flip over. Let it sit for a minute and then slowly remove the pan..