Bonus Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables promo code.
You transact sizzling sear Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables using 14 prescription moreover 9 and. Here you are reach.
modus operandi of Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables
- give 12 slices of bread.
- use 2 of eggs.
- give 70 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 100 g of potato.
- Prepare 70 g of mixed vegetables (carrot, corn, green pea).
- This 100 g of chicken fillet.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- This 2 cloves of garlic.
- use 50 g of onion.
- You need 1 of scallion (take the green leaf).
- then 2 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- give 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- also 1 Tsp of salt.
- use pinch of black pepper.
Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables ingredients
- Cut potato and chicken into small dice (1x1). Chop garlic and onion. Set aside.
- Heat margarine/butter into the pan with medium heat. Put onion and garlic, stir until fragrance. Then add potatoes. Give small amount of water and cook for 5 minutes until half tender..
- Put chicken, salt, mushroom powder, pepper and cook until meat changes it's color. Then add mixed vegetables and scallion, stir it well..
- Pour milk into the pan and cook until thicken. Turn off the heat. Set aside.
- Prepare bread slices, beaten egg and bread crumbs..
- Put the chicken filling on the middle of bread. Fold bread to triangle shape. Press bread edges with finger or fork to seal.
- Put bread into beaten egg mixture, then cover it with bread crumbs. Do it until all ingredients run out. You can keep the bread in the fridge if you want to fry it later (put it inside zip bag first).
- Heat the oil with low fire. Fry the bread until it becomes golden brown.
- Serve while it hot or put it on your lunch box ✨.