Best price for Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl pre-owned.
You create toasting nuke Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl practicing 11 compound including 5 together with. Here you go win.
procedure of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- a little 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- also 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- This 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- give 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- also 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- use of Italian seasoning.
- give of Minced garlic.
- then to taste of Pepper and salt.
- then 1 of large French bread loaf.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..