Dependable SHAHI TUKDE (rich bread pudding) in stock. Truly a royal dessert, as its name suggests, Shahi Tukra is a rich bread pudding with dry fruits, flavored with cardamom. It's simple to make and a great dessert for times when you're in a hurry. Shahi Tukda or Shahi Tukra literally translates to a "Royal Piece".
Toasted bread covered with creamy milk known as Malai and nuts. Truly a royal dessert, as its name suggests, shahi tukra is an Indian bread pudding with dry fruits and flavored with cardamom. It's simple to make and a great dessert for times when you're in a hurry. You conclude frying deep fry SHAHI TUKDE (rich bread pudding) adopting 16 prescription moreover 4 together with. Here you go gain.
ingredients of SHAHI TUKDE (rich bread pudding)
- add 7 of bread cut triangles (toasted it with or without ghee).
- You need (2 cups milk few saffron strings) of Cream milk.
- give 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsn of sugar.
- also 2 tbsn of cornflour dissolved with milk.
- add of Sugar syrup:.
- give 1 cup of sugar (can add less).
- Prepare 1 cup of water few strings.
- a little of Saffron,.
- You need 2 of cardamom and pinch of yellow colour.
- a little of Mawa milk:.
- then 1 tbsn of ghee.
- then 1/2 cup of milk.
- a little 2 tbsn of milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsn of cream.
- add 1 tsp of sugar.
This Indian dessert is a Mughlai favorite that combines fried bread slices soaked in hot milk and spices. i personally do not like this bread pudding or shahi tukda recipe, just because i feel it is extremely sweet. having said that, this is my husband's favourite dessert recipe and he has a strong craving for it. i even prepare it with milk rusk or even with normal rusk for him and he even enjoys it. Shahi Tukda is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including saffron and cardamom. It is also known as Double ka meetha which is a popular dessert of Hyderabad, Telangana. There are various versions of this dish.
SHAHI TUKDE (rich bread pudding) ingredients
- Make the sugar syrup with the above ingredients for sugar syrup. Now make cream milk(like custard) boil 2 cup of milk with saffron, cardamom, sugar then add the dissolved cornflour and mix well till little thick and creamy..
- Now make mawa milk... heat ghee on the pan and add milk, let it boil.. now mix milk powder, then add cream and sugar and mix.remove from heat..
- ASSEMBLE the toasted bread in deep dish, coat the bread with warm sugar syrup (all syrup)now pour the warm cream milk..
- Now with spoon drizzle all the mawa milk, decorate with pistachios and silver leaf(not aluminium foil) enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Shahi Tukda means a Royal Piece (of bread, royal because of the use of expensive dry fruits and spices). This desert has origins from Mughlai Cuisine but apparently it has made its way to Indian kitchen due to the usage of common Indian spices and nuts. So you can call it Indian or Mughlai desert. Photo about Shahi Tukda - Indian bread pudding made with saffron syrup, cardamom and almonds. Shahi tukda / Shahi tukra is an Indian bread pudding dessert which has its roots in Mughlai cuisine.