Direct Taco Salad site. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef - If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. Taco Salad is crispy, crunchy and colorful! Crisp lettuce is topped with a zesty seasoned ground beef, crunchy tortilla chips and all of our favorite taco toppings. "Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad Stir in the taco seasoning, chili beans and French-style dressing.
This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike! It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is. Taco Salad is a great and easy side dish to bring to your next cookout, party, or potluck, or even to just serve for dinner! You fix baking sizzle Taco Salad applying 7 program than 4 moreover. Here you are pull off.
process of Taco Salad
- also 1 lb. of Taco meat your favorite.
- You need 2 of corn tortillas fried.
- use of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- then of Tomato.
- add of Avocado.
- use of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- also of Plain Greek yogurt or sour cream.
One of the greatest strains on my marriage is my husband's complete and utter lack. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! I made this huge taco salad to bring to a party and people were scrambling to figure out who made it.
Taco Salad method
- Cook the taco meat. My preference whether beef/chicken/pork/turkey is cumin heavy and spicy. When I make it out ground turkey I mix the spices in a food processor with oil, apple cider vinegar and taco bell mild sauce. Then I mix that into the turkey and let sit in the fridge for a minimum of an hour. When cooking I have the skillet on medium high to keep from getting that weird juicy white fat stuff and also use a can of green chilies..
- Fry the corn tortillas.
- Slice the cabbage, tomatoes and avocados. I used cabbage in place of lettuce to make this more of a hearty dish plus I like the flavor combo. Also with it being extra filling you can skip refried beans, saving some dishes to do on a weeknight is also great!.
- Load the bowl with the cabbage then top with the taco meat. This will lightly soften the cabbage. Load up the rest of the toppings and don't forget the fried tortilla on the side..
Needless to say I only brought home an empty bowl and the guests went home with a full stomach! Like all salad recipes, this one is great to play with. Swap in the veggies you have on hand or adjust the toppings to make something you really love. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant taco salads. That's because we thought of all the small-but-worth-it upgrades — like tossing cilantro in with.