Buy Udon with larb-style pork in stock.
You create browning burn Udon with larb-style pork using 11 ingredients along with 5 furthermore. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
instructions of Udon with larb-style pork
- use 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground pork.
- add 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- use 1/2 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- a little 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- add 4 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- also 1 of Thai chilli, finely sliced (optional).
- use 2-7 oz. of packages precooked udon noodles.
- give 2 of large stalks of kale, leaves stripped and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, finely grated.
- a little 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
Udon with larb-style pork little by little
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Crumble the pork into the pan and then don't touch it for 5 minutes. Seriously, you want to leave it alone so the meat can caramelize and start forming a crust. When the 5 minutes are up, use a wooden spoon to break the meat up further..
- After an additional 5 minutes the pork should be pretty much cooked. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and turn down the heat to medium. Give the meat a stir every so often as you prep the sauce and noodles..
- In a bowl, whisk together.the vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and chilli. Fill a medium pot with water and put it on high heat. When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat and drop in the udon..
- Once the udon noodles break apart (about 2 minutes) drain and add them to the pan of meat along with the kale. Let cook 1 minute, just until the kale softens a bit. Stir in the carrot and celery..
- Pour the sauce into the pan and toss everything together. It'll seem overly wet at first, but the noodles will drink up most of the sauce, which will also thicken into almost a glaze. Serve hot..