Best price for Patisapta-special of sankranti site. Today's pick is Patishapta Recipe: Patishapta is one of the hot favorite pithe amongst Bengali on the auspicious occasion of Poush Parbon or makar sankranti. This fine flour and semolina based crêpe is filled with desiccated coconut and rich palm jaggery, Here is. EeKARSANKRANTI TO ALL Lets viral this video among all home made food lovers Dipa's Kitchen old village style food recipe warm food on winter make our soul. #makarsankranti #patishapta #pitha.
Patishapta pithe / Rice crepes with sweetened coconut filling : Sankranti Special. For the western world , Sankranti can be coined as Indian Thanks giving day, the harvest festival specially for crops like rice, as we have more than one harvest season in our rich. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantFast Food RestaurantOM SweetsVideosMakar Sankranti Special "Patisapta" Taste the Best. You work baking fix Patisapta-special of sankranti working 10 compound as a consequence 16 including. Here you go rack up.
method of Patisapta-special of sankranti
- Prepare 11/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- This 1/4 th cup of rice flour.
- give 1 cup of green peas.
- give 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- also 1/2 cup of sugar.
- use 1/2 cup of dates jaggery.
- a little 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
Poush sankranti is special as during this time every Bengali household would prepare special sweets called ' Pithe' made from rice and date palm jaggery Patisapta is very popular and loved by all. Patisapta has a crepe like covering stuffed with a sweet stuffing of coconut, jaggery and solidified milk. Poush Sankranti Special Patishapta Pitha by Epic Bong Kitchen Patishapta mostly prepared during Poush sankranti.
Patisapta-special of sankranti little by little
- At first, remove the green peas and small pieces of cauliflower.
- Wash and paste them..
- Saute the paste in pan with salt and ghee..
- Then, add sugar and stir them well..
- Sugar is melt and the mixture is sticky..
- Then, take flour, rice flour and semolina in a pot..
- Mix all of them with jaggery,milk and cardamom powder..
- Whisk it very carefully by using milk several times..
- After that, make a smooth batter..
- Take a tawa and brush oil.
- Then, put the batter by spoon in tawa..
- Spread it in round shape..
- Put the green peas stuffing in it..
- Fold it from one side to another very carefully with the stuff..
- Then,after fold keep it in pot..
- Serve it with kheer or anything else..
This pithe is a true traditional Bengali delicacy. It is a light crepe filled with coconut and gur. Makar Sankranti Special Patishapta/Sweet Stuffing Roll. Makar Sankranti is known as Poush Sankranti in Bengal. On this special occasion, you will find delicious sweets in every Bengali Patishapta is one such yummy sweet that Bengalis make during this festival.