Biggest Palak Paneer packet promo. Palak paneer is a curry consisting of cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is served hot with roti or chapathi. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes.
Palak paneer recipe - Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices. You discharge frying seethe Palak Paneer packet applying 9 instructions along with 8 and. Here you are get someplace.
instructions of Palak Paneer packet
- add 10-15 of spinach leaves.
- then 100 gram of paneer.
- also 100 gm of aata(wheat flour).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- then To taste of Red chilli powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Dhania( Coriander leaves) powder.
- also 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- give 3 tbsp of Ghee for frying.
- You need As needed of Water to make dough.
Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced. It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed. Please, I beg you, I PLEAD with all my food-loving heart.
Palak Paneer packet method
- Take aata put salt, haldi,Mirchi powder, dhania powder, make a dough by putting water into it..
- In an another bowl put 1 tbsp oil and for basic masalas from ingredients..
- Make a roti, spread little masala mentioned in step 2..
- Cut paneer in square form and pour that masala on it, shallow fry it.put that paneer on spinach leaves. Again put spinach leaf just 1-2 to cover paneer..
- Make a packet of it by folding it half half horizontally and vertically, to make it stick, stick it with little water..
- Turn it, make some cuts on it to fry it properly..
- In a pan, heat ghee and shallow fry paneer spinach packet.
- Serve hot.
Do not leave based on first impressions or. Someone had ordered palak paneer, aloo ghobi and shish kabobs among other mysterious and exotic names It's pretty easy once you've figured it out. Palak means spinach and paneer is cheese, curd. Palak Paneer is creamy spinach dish with paneer. This is a popular dish among youngsters and served in every indian resturant.