Bonus Paneer Bhurji site.
You fulfill boiling pressure-cook Paneer Bhurji practicing 13 program and 4 furthermore. Here you go make hay.
technique of Paneer Bhurji
- a little 200 gms of - Grated Paneer.
- use 2 of nos Big - Finely chopped Onions.
- a little 1 of no. Big - Finely chopped tomato.
- a little 2 tbsp of - Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of - Butter (optional but if added will enhance the taste).
- add 1 tbsp of - Ginger Garlic paste.
- This 1/2 tsp of - Green chilli paste.
- This 1/2 tsp of - Haldi powder.
- a little 1 tbsp of - Coriander Powder.
- This 1 tsp of - Red Chilli Powder (as per your taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of - Garam Masala.
- then of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare leaves of For Garnishing few fried cashews and finely chopped coriander.
Paneer Bhurji technique
- Keep ready all the ingredients before we start cooking😀.
- Now in a kadai add oil once it is hot add onion and salt and saute till it gets translucent. Now add butter and ginger garlic and green chilli paste and mix for a few seconds. Now add all the dry masalas and mix properly. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well and cook till tomatoes cooked completely..
- Once tomatoes are cooked add grated paneer and mix properly to combine paneer well in the mixture. Now just cook for few seconds. Make sure you don't cover cook else paneer will get harder. Our paneer bhurji should be soft and not crumbled☺.
- Wow so quick and super tasty delicious dinner is ready to eat which everyone at home will love it. No one can dare to say no for it😆😆Do try it...its very very tasty. You can have it with anything of your choice like garam garam phulkas or parathas or Jowar roti or even pav/buns.