Best price for Paneer veggie stuffed paratha for cheap. Mughlai paratha is a Bangali street food. Stuffing can be of different types. Here I am giving panner Mughlai paratha recipe.
There is no limitation to what kind of stuffed. firstly, paneer paratha taste great when they are thin. however, you can also make it thick. furthermore, i have added less oil. however you can add more oil or finally, do not over stuff the stuffing if you are beginner as it may be difficult to roll. you can also, mix stuffing to dough and than roll the paratha's. Whole Wheat Indian flatbread stuffed with crumbled paneer (indian cottage cheese). Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! You execute browning decoct Paneer veggie stuffed paratha proving 25 instructions together with 5 together with. Here you are win.
ingredients of Paneer veggie stuffed paratha
- give of To make the dough:.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- use 1/4 tsp of carom seeds.
- also 1/4 tsp of black cumin seeds.
- then of Water for kneading the dough.
- also of To make the vegetable fillings:.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- use 1 of small onion.
- add 1/2 of of a medium size capsicum.
- Prepare 75 grams of paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- use 1 of green chilly.
- use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- a little 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- use of Dry spices for fillings:.
- add 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- a little 1/4 tsp of black mustard seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for roasting parathas.
If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Bringing you easy, delicious vegetarian & vegan recipes! Eating veggies can be fun, you. Gather the edges of the paratha and bring them up, and pleat them over the filling, to form a parcel.
Paneer veggie stuffed paratha method
- Take wheat flour, salt, carom seeds and black cumin seeds in a bowl. Add water slowly and knead well to make a soft dough. Keep aside covered for 15-20 minutes with a cloth. Then divide it into 4 equal portions..
- Meanwhile, to make the filling we will chop finely all the vegetables including, coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger and green chilly in a chopper. Add grated paneer into the chopped vegetables. Then, add all the dry spices and salt. Mix well..
- Start filling the spiced vegetables into the aata dough one by one..
- Further, heat a tawa and roll parathas in round shape applying some wheat dust and then put it on tawa. First, dry roasted both the sides and then roast till golden brown from both the sides applying oil..
- Serve hot with pickle and curd..
If you feel the parcel can hold more paneer. Paneer Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Paneer Paratha - Indian Stuffed Flatbread Recipe.