Directions Mushroom (veggie) Dum Biriyani site.
You finish sizzling steam Mushroom (veggie) Dum Biriyani using 24 receipt along with 4 also. Here you are gain.
procedure of Mushroom (veggie) Dum Biriyani
- also 2 cups of basmati rice.
- use 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- then 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- use 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- This 1 of Green chili chopped.
- use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare of French beans finely chopped.
- give 1 cup of Cilantro leaves chopped.
- give 1/2 cup of Mint leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of Soy chunks (soaked in water. Later squeeze the water and cut into small pieces ).
- give 1-2 cups of Brown Italian mushrooms.
- add 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- add 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- add 1/4 tsp of Allspice powder.
- a little 1 of clove.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods.
- also 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- also of Cashew nuts , raisins ( fried in ghee ) to garnish.
- also 1/2 of Lemon / lime.
- also to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron a pinch soaked in 2 tbsp milk.
- also 1/2 cup of Paneer ( cottage cheese) cubes, slightly fried in oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas.
Mushroom (veggie) Dum Biriyani modus operandi
- For Masala: In a pan, add some ghee . When ghee gets heated, add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chili, mix well . Add onion and fry everything well till onion becomes transparent. Next add all the vegetables (chopped carrots, beans, soy chunks, green peas). Sauté everything well and cook for a minute till everything is almost cooked. Then add cilantro, mint leaves, soy chunks, mushrooms. Also add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt to taste and sauté everything well and wait for masala to become thick and dry. Keep it aside..
- Rice cooking : In a pot. add some ghee. As it gets hot, add 1 cinnamon stick or allspice powder, 2 cardamom, 1 clove and fry it well. Into it add rice and few drops of lemon juice and fry it for 2 minutes or rice becomes dry. Add 3 1/2 cups of boiling water into to it. Add salt to taste. Cover the pot and wait for rice to cook. Once the rice is cooked, drain the excess water if any and spread the rice in a plate so that rice doesn't become sticky..
- Dum process: In a large cooking dish, level a part of prepared vegetable masala, Level a part of rice on top of it. Add few drops of lemon, few drops of saffron milk, little bit ghee, fried paneer, fried raisins and cashews, chopped cilantro leaves. Level vegetable masala and rice again. Repeat this process until everything is used. Cover the cooking dish tight and cook this in slow heat for 10 mins or so until steam comes..
- Serve hot. This photo is taken after mixing everything..