Achieve Rasmalai soft and sweet recipe promo. Rasmalai is my favorite Indian sweet by miles. As a kid I wasn't very fond of sweets but Rasmalai was my absolute favorite. Maybe because it's so delicious or I already have a rasmalai recipe on my blog but I thought of making a separate post to talk about how to make perfectly soft rasmalais at home.
Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy that is very popular among the Indian Sweet Lovers. Ras malai - Ras literally translates to "juice" and malai to "cream". Rasmalai - One of those soft and spongy royal Indian dessert; a rich Indian cheesecake made without a crust. You can brewing sizzle Rasmalai soft and sweet recipe practicing 12 process and 32 moreover. Here is how you win.
technique of Rasmalai soft and sweet recipe
- Prepare of Ingredients for paneer.
- Prepare 2 Litre of Full cream milk Lemon Juice or vinegar 1/4 cup.
- also of rasmalai syrup.
- You need 600 ml of Full cream milk (about 2.5 cups),.
- Prepare 1.25 cups of Milk Powder, 1/3 cup Sugar,.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Thinly sliced dry nuts (almonds,pistachios).
- This 1/8 teaspoon of Saffron strands.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of Eliachi Powder (Cardamon Powder).
- use of sugar syrup.
- a little 2 cup of Water.
- give 1 cup of Sugar.
- a little 1 teaspoon of Rose water or Kewra essence.
Rasmalai recipe is one of those intricate Indian sweets that most of us are intimated to try it at home. But to be honest with you all with just basic steps or tips this can be tamed or mastered easily. Festival Sweet Recipe - Soft and Creamy Rasmalai. Rasmalai is combination of two words, ras meaning the syrup and malai meaning the cream.
Rasmalai soft and sweet recipe receipt
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan. TIP - Always use full cream milk to make paneer. The fat content in full milk makes the best paneer..
- When the milk becomes frothy and bubbles start to form on top that's the time to add vinegar/lemon juice. TIP - Wait for milk to get bubbly before adding the acid. This will result in perfect chenna/paneer..
- Pour in vinegar/lemon juice..
- Slowly mix vinegar/lemon juice in the milk and milk will curdle..
- When the whey/liquid in curdle milk turns to pale green in colour, take the pan off the flame..
- Meanwhile line a strainer with muslin cloth..
- Quickly strain paneer. TIP - Letting it sit will result in hard and chewy rasmalai..
- Wash paneer under cold water to get rid of vinegar/lemon juice taste. TIP - This will wash away all the taste of acid from paneer..
- Squeeze paneer and allow the water to drain.
- You can also hang paneer/chenna for 20- 30 minutes until the water stops dripping. TIP - This step is important. If water is not drained well from paneer, rasmalai pieces will start to disintegrate in sugar syrup..
- Remove paneer from cloth. Paneer should feel crumbly but moist..
- Start kneading the paneer like a dough..
- Use your whole palm and fingers to knead paneer. It will take somewhere between 9-10 minutes to knead it into a smooth dough. TIP - Knead paneer with your hands. Have tried kneading it in a food processor but the result was not satisfactory..
- Take paneer dough in your hand..
- Squeeze it tight. It should not feel sticky at all. In fact it should feel creamy and roll smoothly in between your palms. TIP - Squeeze and press in between your palms couple of times before rolling it like a ball. This will prevent cracks..
- Gently press in between your palms and flatten the balls. Set it aside and repeat the process with rest of the paneer..
- Combine water and sugar in a pan. Add essence of your choice. Bring it a boil..
- Slowly add flattened paneer pieces to the syrup. Do not overcrowd the pan.TIP - Make sure there is enough room for the paneer balls to expand during boiling. Leave some space for the pieces to float. Reduce the flame to MEDIUM LOW..
- Slowly the pieces will start to float up..
- When all the pieces float to the surface...
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes on a medium low flame..
- Flatten paneer pieces will swell in size. Take it off the flame and allow it to cool.
- When comfortable to touch, take a flattened paneer piece and squeeze out all the syrup. Press gently..
- When all the syrup is pressed out, paneer pieces will come back to it's original shape. Set it aside..
- PREPARING THE SYRUP Onto the final step. Assemble ingredients..
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add milk and bring it to a boil. Add in sugar, saffron strands and milk powder..
- Whisk until well blended..
- Continue boiling at a medium flame stirring continuously. Stir in thinly sliced nuts and mix. Keep stirring and boil the milk for 20-25 minutes. Milk will thicken to a desired consistency - neither to thick nor too liquid-y..
- Carefully drop in flattened paneer balls..
- Allow the flatten paneer balls to simmer in hot syrup for 1-2 minutes..
- Take it off the flame, cover and let the paneer pieces soak in the syrup..
- Transfer it to a big bowl and allow it to chill. Tastes better when chilled..
Here syrup means sugar syrup which is of course sweet in taste. Rasmalai recipe - Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures. Including two method quick rasmalai and traditional one. Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk syrup known as 'Ras'. It is one of the best Indian sweet dessert.