Brand new Paneer butter mutter masala overstock. Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter. It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to kadai paneer, palak paneer, matar paneer and malai kofta. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos.
Good combo for this dish is naan or butter naan or tandoori. Add the chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook. finally, enjoy paneer butter masala with roti or naan. notes: firstly, prepare the curry with butter for good flavour of makhani recipe. also, adding little sugar in curry will balance the flavour of tanginess. additionally, you can roast the paneer before adding to the curry. But paneer butter masala has it's own place. You pull off browning grill Paneer butter mutter masala accepting 15 technique together with 17 and. Here you are sew up.
instructions of Paneer butter mutter masala
- Prepare 200 Grams of Paneer ( Indian cottage cheese).
- add 1/2 Cup of green peas (mutter).
- use 1/2 Cup of tomato puree.
- use 1/3 Cup of onion puree.
- give 1.5 Tablespoons of butter.
- also 1/4 Teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- give 1/4 Tablespoon of green chilli paste.
- add 1 Teaspoon of garlic paste.
- also 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of masala chat.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of cilantro coriander leaves chopped /.
- a little 1 Cup of water.
Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer makhani. They are made in a tomato based gravy and use oodles of butter and cream which gives the gravy. To make this paneer butter masala recipe, we start with boiling the tomatoes, onion, cashews, ginger and garlic. Once the ingredients are boiled, they are pureed and then rest of the ingredients (including paneer) are added to the dish.
Paneer butter mutter masala procedure
- Cut paneer* into square pieces of 1 inch 1 inch in size.
- Take a pan and heat butter on medium heat for 20 seconds.
- Add cumin seeds and wait till it sizzles.
- Add onion puree and saute it for a minute.
- Add tomato puree and saute it for a minute.
- Add garlic paste, green chilli paste and mix it well.
- Keep the pan covered for 5-7 minutes on medium heat and stir it occasionally.
- Take another pan, add peas and 1 cup of water. Put it on medium heat.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala, chat masala, turmeric powder and salt, mix it well.
- Keep the pan covered for 4-5 minutes on slow heat and stir it occasionally.
- Drain the water from pan having peas and add peas to other pan on the stove top.
- Mix it well, cover the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add paneer and mix it well, carefully stir it to keep the paneer pieces intact.
- Keep it on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Tasty dish is ready garnish it with cilantro/ coriander leaves.
- It is ready to be served with paratha/ naan.
- Note: * If you are using frozen paneer then take 1 glass of warm water in a pan and put the paneer for about 10-15 minutes so that paneer will become soft and you can easily cut it into slices..
How to make -Paneer Butter Masala - Restaurant Style Paneer Makhani Butter Paneer - Paneer Butter Masala - Indian Vegetarian Recipe. "SUBSCRIBE" here to get. Paneer Butter Masala is a classic Indian recipe of cottage cheese in a rich and spicy tomato gravy. One of the first items that we all tend to look for in a Punjabi restaurant menu, the paneer butter masala fits all descriptions - classic, all-time favourite, droolworthy. Paneer Butter masala is one of the most loved paneer recipe by readers. A mildly spiced restaurant style dish of paneer cooked in tomatoes cashews butter and cream.