Deal with Mattar Paneer promo code.
You perform steaming steam Mattar Paneer accepting 22 process and 14 also. Here you are manage.
method of Mattar Paneer
- then of For the gravy.
- This 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 of medium sized onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato, roughly chopped.
- add 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste (1" ginger, 2-3 cloves garlic.
- use of For finishing the sabzi.
- then of Butter/oil/ghee (butter tastes better!).
- also 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- a little 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- This 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of fennel powder (optional).
- then 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- This 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- add 1/2 tbsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- then 1/2 of " ginger, chopped.
- then 1-2 of small green chilli, slits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parboiled peas.
- add 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- also 1/4 cup of paneer, cubed, slightly roasted in oil.
Mattar Paneer method
- For the gravy, add oil to a pan. Once it's hot, add cashew and roast them until they are light brown..
- Add onions and salt and cook until golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell fades..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till they get mushy..
- Once done, let it cool down and then blend to a paste..
- For finishing the sabzi, add butter (preferred) or oil to pan. Add jeera after it gets hot..
- Once it sizzles, add onions and cook till translucent..
- Add all the dry spices EXCEPT garam masala and kasuri methi; cook for 2-3 min. If it seems like the spices are burning, add 1-2 tbsp of water..
- Add coriander and cook for a minute..
- Add the gravy made earlier, tomato ketchup and cream (or butter and milk). Mix well..
- Add peas, ginger and green chilli. Add water to adjust consistency..
- Cook for 2-3 min and add the paneer cubes (lightly roasted in oil earlier).
- At the end, add garam masala and kasuri methi..
- Mattar paneer is ready! Serve hot with paratha or rice!.