Bonus Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil site. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. It adds color to the dish, making it a If you like eggs in your fried rice, try Eggs and Bacon Fried Rice or if you like a twist on a classic, try Thai Basil Shrimp Fried Rice or a summer. Learn how to make an extraordinary Thai fried rice with this recipe that uses basil and lime leaf that gives an exquisite flavor.
This is a great use of leftover rice. It's important to use Thai sweet basil to get the authentic Thai restaurant taste. And don't skip the fish sauce, it smells strong in the bottle, but it blends in nicely with the other ingredients when it's all put together. You fulfill roasting escallop Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil practicing 7 program furthermore 4 including. Here you go take care of.
process of Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil
- use 1 tbsp of Of oil.
- give 4 cup of cooked rice.
- add 5 of eggs.
- You need 15 of basil leaves (shredded).
- add 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- give Dash of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of oil.
Also, make sure you use chilled rice, or you'll end up. Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. I occasionally substitute scallops or tofu for chicken.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil ingredients
- With 1 tbsp Of oil add in the cooked rice and quick stir fry.
- Add in the seasoned lightly beat eggs and shredded basil with 2 tbsp Of light soy sauce then flip over only once and let it set for 1 minutes,.
- Add in the balance of the 2 tbsp Of light soy sauce and flip the rice over and let it set again for another 1 minutes, add another 1 tbsp Of oil around the pan.
- By now most of the eggs are set then break up the rice and eggs and gently stir fry it to mix for another few minutes.
My daughter loves rice, especially fried rice. I love fried rice because it is an easy way to include vegetables and proteins in her meal, and it makes This particular recipe is very simple, with just tofu, eggs, green onions, and Thai basil, but you can also add shredded carrots, sliced sugar snap peas. Stir in the fried cashews and scrambled egg. Garnish with cucumber slices, lemon/lime wedges and cilantro. Add the rice and the stir-fry sauce and stir-fry until well combined and the rice is evenly coloured.