Deals Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake promo. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan. Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal!
You'll find all of the delicious flavors of chicken, cauliflower, cream, cream cheese, spices and cheddar in this loaded casserole. Not only this chicken casserole recipe is super yummy, but it is also gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly! In a large skillet, cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat. You make ready brewing steep Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake practicing 7 procedure and 4 including. Here you go achieve.
process of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- use 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- then 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- a little 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- This 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
While the bacon is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Keto Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice is a quick and easy Keto filling meal! Cauliflower has become a fabulous alternative on a low carb ketogenic diet. Using it to replace rice in any recipe works really well.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake in succession
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
You can also process cooked cauliflower and it will become like mashed potatoes, only better, low carb!. How to make keto chicken casserole. This casserole is the ultimate weeknight dinner - easy, quick and filling. It also has the added advantage of turning boring chicken breasts into something a bit more exciting. Scroll down for the detailed directions.