Bonus 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats pre-owned.
You close roasting melt 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats using 5 method and 4 and. Here you are manage.
ingredients of 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats
- a little 4 cups of mini marshmallows.
- also 3 tablespoons of butter.
- use 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- also 6 cups of Rice Krispes cereal.
- a little 1 (12 ounce) of bag of milk chocolate chips.
10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats prescription
- Grease a 13x9” pan. In a large pot place marshmallows and butter on low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat..
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly into pan immediately..
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 2 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals. Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats..
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes then slice and serve. Store in air tight container. These are freezer friendly. Freeze after you cut into squares in airtight container for up to 6 weeks..