Cure Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen for cheap.
You get with it grilling broil Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen applying 19 ingredients moreover 6 and. Here is how you put it over.
modus operandi of Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen
- add 1 kg of chicken.
- also 1 kg of Basmathi rice.
- also of Ghee.
- This of Onions.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- also leaves of Mint.
- also of Green chilles.
- This of Lemon juice.
- then of Curd.
- a little of Ginger garlic paste.
- use of Red chilley powder.
- give of Garam masala powder.
- add of Turmeric powder.
- also of Dadiya powder.
- This to taste of Salt.
- This of Shahi jeera.
- give of Oil.
- You need of Saffron for colour.
- also of Milk.
Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen technique
- Take a bowl add chicken, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, daniya powder, cup of curd, squeezed lemon, garam masala powder, fried onions, kasturi methi, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and salt to taste. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour take a pan heat oil and cook the marinated chicken for 70%..
- Now take another bowl heat water, once the water is heated add shahi jeera, bay leaves, garam masala, oil and salt to it. Now add basmathi rice and cook for 70%..
- Once the chicken and rice is cooked, start layering. Take a small bowl add saffron string and milk. Also fry onions in ghee, chopped coriander & mint leaves and keep aside. For layering take a hundi add 2 to 3 spoons of ghee to it, now add one layer of chicken, one layer of rice, now add little saffron milk and chopped mint & coriander leaves..
- Now again add a layer of chicken and rice following the same procedure. Make sure the top most layer shld be the rice layer. Now add the remaining saffron milk for colour, chopped coriander and mint leaves and then fried onions. Now cover the vessel with lid and put wet atta all over the dish and let it cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Turn off the stove and serve it hot with raitha....