Build Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) on sale.
You determine baking steam Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) using 10 prescription and 9 and. Here is how you produce.
program of Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice)
- This 2 of prices Kabayaki Eel.
- a little 2-4 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- use 3 cups of Rice.
- a little 1/2 bottle of Unagi-no-Tare (Marinate Sauce).
- a little As needed of Wasabi.
- a little As needed of Spring onion.
- also As needed of Nori Sea Weed.
- This 500 ml of Water.
- also 1 tsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
- then 1/2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) individually
- Cook 3 cups of rice..
- Chopped spring onion. Cut the Nori seaweed into small thin pieces with kitchen scissors. Prepare the Wasabi..
- Make Ochazuke soup.Bring 500 ml of water to a boil and add the 1 tsp Japanese sauce stock and 1/2 tsp soy sauce. (Reheat just before eating.).
- Rinse the sauce on the surface of the eel with water. Wipe the Eel with kitchen towels..
- Place the crumpled aluminum foil on the frying pan and place the eel on it. (Cut eels according to the size of the frying pan.) Sprinkle 2 tbsp of sake, cover and steam over low heat for 4-5 minutes..
- Place the rice on a frying pan made from eel. (You don't have to wash the frying pan.) Sprinkle half bottle of Unagi-no-tare..
- Cut the steamed eel into 1cm width. Place all of RELS on the Rice..
- If you have a cooking burner, bake the eel surface to make it more delicious..
- You can enjoy three ways. 1st, you eat it just as it. 2nd, you can mix Spring onion, Nori seaweed and Wasabi. 3rd,, you rat it as Ochazuke..