Auction Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms special.
You produce toasting simmer Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms accepting 19 program than 6 than. Here is how you produce.
compound of Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms
- Prepare of part 1.
- also 2 quart of boiling water.
- add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- also 1 tsp of salt.
- give 12 oz of pasta.
- use of part 2.
- add 4 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of part 3.
- add 8 oz of bacon.
- This 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- give 2 of chopped colored peppers.
- also 1 lb of shrimp.
- a little 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- a little 1 tbsp of salt.
- This 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- use 1 cup of chopped olives(optional).
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms program
- Place the pasta, oil and salt in the water. Cook until a la dente..
- Mix eggs, wine and cheese together in a small bowl..
- Dice bacon and cook until crispy. Drain off most of the grease. Add garlic, seasonings and shrimp and saute in bacon over medium heat until cooked. Add the peppers and mushrooms towards the end..
- Drain pasta and put back in the pot with the egg mixture. Stir with the hot pasta until the eggs are cooked by the heat of the pasta..
- In a large pasta dish toss pasta with bacon, shrimp and vegetables..
- Another version with shrimp and langostinos.