Achieve Bacon Chicken Carbonara online.
You make ready baking percolate Bacon Chicken Carbonara working 7 modus operandi and 4 so. Here you are do justice.
process of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- give 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- then 4 each of Eggs.
- use 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- This 1 of Salt and pepper.
- give 4 of Green onions sliced.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..