Dependable Eggplant Gratin special. A delicious eggplant gratin where eggplant is stuffed with tomatoes and bell peppers and baked in a creamy cheese Nutritional Information. When you all come together, it's a party in a baking dish. Oh, low-carb gratin, we love you.
Eggplant Gratin recipe: The skin of eggplant contains an Coat eggplant with shallots with lard and season with S&P. Rinse eggplant slices and pat dry. Summer zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes, beautifully presented in a baked casserole gratin. › Zucchini, Eggplant, Tomato Gratin. You doing frying scorch Eggplant Gratin accepting 5 receipt along with 8 as well as. Here you go take care of.
compound of Eggplant Gratin
- add 1 of big eggplant.
- This 1 of tomato.
- You need 100 g of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of basil branch.
- a little of salt and black pepper.
Eggplant dishes are usually heartier than other vegetable based recipes. Eggplant is a common substitute for meat dishes and adds some bulk to this gratin. Like zucchini, it has a distinctive taste. Bake in a high-heat oven until the surface is golden brown.
Eggplant Gratin step by step
- Put salt on the eggplant and let drain for 10 minutes to lose the bitterness.
- Cut and separate the other ingredients.
- Spread some tomato, eggplant and basil in a tart pan.
- Add some of the cheese.
- Put more tomatoes, eggplant, cheese and basil until the ingredients finish.
- Add at the end more cheese, salt and ground pepper.
- Bake in oven until the surface is golden.
- Serve immediately.
The most popular eggplant recipes are usually those in which they are stuffed with some other ingredient. This time, we present a lasagna with this fruit, au gratin with delicious Manchego cheese. From Jane Shapton of Irvine, California comes this tasty bake that layers sliced eggplant with spaghetti sauce and two kinds of Eggplant Au Gratin Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A touch of balsamic vinegar gives this gratin a slight sweetness reminiscent of caponata. Recipe for Eggplant-Tomato Gratin from Heart & Soul in the Kitchen by Jacques Pépin.