Best savings for Whole Pumpkin Gratin on sale.
You determine roasting french fry Whole Pumpkin Gratin practicing 11 modus operandi moreover 4 furthermore. Here you go produce.
ingredients of Whole Pumpkin Gratin
- You need 1 of pumpkin (kabocha).
- This 1 of onion (slice thinly).
- give 1/2-1 pack of shimeji mushrooms (tear into bite sized pieces).
- You need 100 g of bacon, or as much as you like (cut into bite sized pieces).
- also 10-20 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of flour.
- then 1/2-1 of bouillon cube (optional).
- give 500-600 ml of milk.
- a little of Cheese (as much as you want).
- This 2 tbsp of panko bread crumbs.
- use of salt and pepper.
Whole Pumpkin Gratin process
- Wash the pumpkin and cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave until softened. ＊Be careful not to heat it up too much. (reference: 8~10 mins in 700W).
- Cut about 1/4 of the upper part of the pumpkin. Scoop out the seeds and scrape pumpkin meat from shell. (leave at least 1 cm of the shell).
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat, stir fry onion, shimeji mushrooms, bacon until the onions are browned. Turn down the heat and add the flour and mix well. Pour the milk little by little to get the smooth sauce. Add the pumpkin meat, salt and pepper and cook until thickened.(adjust the thickness to your taste).
- Pour the mixture into the pumpkin, sprinkle cheese and panko bread crumbs on top and bake in 200℃ oven for 20~25 mins or until heated thoroughly. (Cheese starts to brown and panko bread crumbs are golden).