Benefit Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara for cheap.
You determine broiling blanch Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara using 9 prescription along with 5 as well as. Here is how you carry out.
technique of Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara
- use 300 grams of honey cured bacon sliced into bite size.
- Prepare 350 grams of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of onion minced.
- also 5 cloves of garlic crushed and minced.
- Prepare 3 of tetra box all purpose cream.
- also 1 of sachet of magic sarap.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- add 1 teaspoon of all purpose flour.
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara technique
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, slice the bacon into tiny bite size, then the onions and garlic..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it then set aside. Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium saucepan, make sure that the saucepan is hot when you put the butter. Add the sliced bacon then fry it until its golden brown but not too crispy. Remove the bacon from the butter. Do not throw away the butter..
- Add the other 1/4 of butter to the saucepan, then put the minced onions and then garlic. Make sure to add the onions first so that the garlic will not burn. When the onions and garlic had caramelized, add the cream. Don't worry if the butter is not incorporating well to the cream just stir slowly and continuosly..
- When the butter had already incorported to the cream, add a teaspoon of flour. Stir the cream carefully and make sure that the flour is mixed well the cream which you would notice that the cream will begin to thicken. Add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir again. Then add the magic sarap and fried bacon. Mix well. Taste then adjust..
- When the sauce is cooked, remove it from the fire and set aside to cool slightly then add it to your pasta. Add some cheese or basil leaves. Enjoy! 👍🏽🍝.