Benefit Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker on sale.
You get ready grilling warm up Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker practicing 6 process than 6 and. Here you go realize.
receipt of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- add 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- add 2 cup of beef stock.
- then 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- give of salt.
- use of ground black pepper.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker process
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..