Direct Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara review.
You move broiling griddle Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara using 8 receipt also 9 also. Here is how you reach.
technique of Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara
- a little 1 of half pound uncooked bacon bits.
- You need 1 tbsp. of bacon grease.
- then 2 tbsp. of chopped garlic in oil.
- This 3 tbsp. of butter.
- add 1 pound of uncooked spaghetti.
- This 1 quart of Half and Half.
- then 1.5 cups of FRESH grated parm.
- This 2 of uncooked, scrambled eggs.
Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara little by little
- Cook 1 pound spaghetti until al dente. (Not completely cooked, but almost.) Cool pasta and drizzle with a tbsp. olive oil, and set pasta aside..
- In large pan, cook bacon bits with bacon grease over med-high heat. Until bacon bits are brick red in color or well done..
- Reduce heat, and add garlic. Cook until garlic is browned. (The garlic will burn quickly, so be careful with this step.).
- Add 3 tbsp. butter and melt down..
- Add about 3/4 of your quart of half and half. Save the rest for reheating the pasta..
- Add spaghetti, and bring to boil until it reduces. You want the half and half to rise to the top of the pan, and then reduce. This usually takes around 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add FRESH grated parm..
- Once the parm is well mixed in and melted, add 2 raw eggs. (I like to scramble mine before adding).