Brand name Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast special.
You succeed frying toast Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast proving 12 modus operandi together with 2 steps. Here is how you do the trick.
technique of Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast
- a little 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- add 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- add 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- then 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- use 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- give 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- then 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- use 2 tbs of onion powder.
- then 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- a little 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast technique
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..